As of January 21, 2020, Purple Forte, LLC, has terminated the contract with Celia Rivera Enterprises, LLC. Celia Rivera is no longer a franchisee of the Maids by Trade and is no longer authorized to do business under the name Maids by Trade.
This page is an archive of records with Celia Rivera Enterprises, LLC (the franchisee) and Purple Forte, LLC (the franchisor).
Who is Celia Rivera?
Celia Rivera is the owner of Celia Rivera Enterprises LLC; Celia’s company owned and managed the Maids by Trade franchise in Tucson Arizona from her business office located on 709 N San Rafael Ave, Tucson, AZ 85745.
Celia is supported by her two sons: Leo Partida and Rey Manuel Andres Partida Rivera
Timeline of Events
- May 25th, 2016 Celia Rivera Enterprises LLC is formed.
- August 30th, 2016 agreement signed between Purple Forte LLC and Celia Rivera Enterprises, LLC.
- January 11, 2020, Celia forms “Sublime Cleaning Sulutions LLC” which clearly violates the agreement before it’s terminated. The LLC was formed as a business type “Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services” rather than a cleaning business as it’s name states. The company was formed 10 days before they were notified.
- January 21, 2020 Purple Forte, LLC terminates the franchise agreement due to non compliance.
Reason for Termination
Purple Forte LLC terminated the agreement due to serious violations discovered during 2019; including not paying royalties and other forms or irregularities.
Franchisee failed to cure defaults within the time allowed under the agreement.
Franchisee showed total disregard for the agreement with the franchisor. Upon reviewing every step of the process, we concluded that the franchisee did not care for complying with the agreement.
1. Clients started reporting excessive breakage and lack or accountability by the franchisee to Purple Forte.
2. Former employees alleged that franchisee did not compensated travel time which is required by law and IRS guidelines.
3. IRS conducted an audit and all records were made available to authorities for investigation purposes. IRS ordered that Celia Rivera Enterprises pay a fine in late 2019, as we were concluding our investigation.