Is your home really clean if harmful chemicals have been used on it? Is it really clean if it’s covered in products that aren’t safe? If you are interested in green living, then you probably already know it can be tough to be clean and eco-friendly at the same time.
At Maids by Trade we love cleaning and it shows. However, we like to clean responsibly. We have dedicated ourselves to learning how to be clean and safe, and have committed to cleaning in a way that is safe for our clients’ property and families, the environment, and our team members. In an effort to promote green living and healthier options, the products we use are:
- Green Seal certified
- pH Balanced
- Compliant with state and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Required by our Tru-Green Clean System
Green Living: A balance with nature
Our green living philosophy is to reduce our impact on the environment and our use of the earth’s natural resources as much as possible. To us, ecological responsibility means reusing, recycling, and continuing to reeducate ourselves about new products and practices. Here are some ways we practice green living and help make your home healthier and safer:
- Our vacuums have HEPA filters that remove 99.97% of particulates (as small as 3/10ths of a micron) from the air.
- Instead of paper towels, we clean with reusable cloths (washed after every use).
- We use non-toxic products that are safe for everyone, including children and pets.
- We purchase our house-cleaning equipment locally, meaning minimal energy is used to transport them.
- Our green supplies are also local and made in Oregon.
- Full implementation of our Tru-Green Clean System.
We are committed to taking care of your home in every way. Let us take over your cleaning chores and give you more time to spend with friends and family. You can trust that we will care for your home in a way that respects you and the environment. We are here to make your life easier, safer, and more enjoyable so schedule your in-home estimate today!
There are lots of local resources for those interested in green living! A good place to start is Portland’s Parks & Recreation website which has resources for people interested in the local environment and healthy active living.