We’re a housecleaning company and we’re looking for a talented writers to create content for our website.
As for what we want written…that’s up to you! Our goal is to engage, entertain, and educate our audience by posting content that is in any way relevant to cleaning. Past publications have ranged from profiles of our clients to a tutorial on how to clean stuff with a potato. We are seeking someone that is great at coming up with a unique idea or perspective and turning it into quality writing.
Creative Content Writing Highlights
- This is an off-site position, perfect for college students or others that want to make money on their own time.
- We can work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs (e.g. one article per week) but once that schedule is established, we’ll ask that you stick to it.
- There will be no byline (but lots of experience!).
- We are looking for people to create original engaging content; no plagiarists!
- Articles will generally be between 400 and 800 words. However, if there is an idea you’re really excited about that’s longer or isn’t even in the form of an article, we’re open to that.
Application Process for Writers of Creative Content
Respond to this ad with your resume and one writing sample. Please submit a piece of yours that you think would most closely resemble the blog/article writing you would be doing here. Feel free to send links of work published.
Apply online here. (Not hiring currently)