PRESS RELEASE – October 11th, 2014
Portland, OR – Portland cleaning company Maids by Trade is attempting to bring a $150K Grant from Chase Bank to the region. No other company in the entire Northwest has accomplished that in the past 3 years since the program’s creation. Maids by Trade is a green small business that is focused on providing reliable and eco-friendly services to its clientele. The owner, Fortino Barajas, started in the cleaning industry since 1997. Since then the has established a proven track record for success and focus on their clients’ needs. The value Maids by Trade holds in its current market is that they have dedicated to being reliable and hard-working with attention to detail. In 2009 MAIDS BY TRADE ™ developed its own EcoPink℠ System in which they minimize the risk for cross contamination, use of water, and the use of harsh chemicals during the cleaning process.
Maids by Trade believes the Chase Bank grant will benefit the community with the following:
• More employment opportunities
• Improved Eco-responsible practices
• Additional support for local non-profits & organizations
• In addition, it will help us increase the number of cancer patients that receive free house cleaning from Maids by Trade
• They currently support APS Foundation, Kino’s Mission, and Cleaning for a Reason.
The Maids by Trade family will benefit with the Chase Bank grant with the following:
• Software upgrades
• Workforce training
• Upgraded equipment
• Techniques development
• Opportunities for expansion
They need to meet the deadline by October 17th, 2014. The decision is up to a panel of internationally well-recognized business experts.
By being a leader in residential cleaning, MAIDS BY TRADE™ is a fascinating business feature story.